Procedures & Services
- Advanced minimally invasive pelvic reconstruction and anti-incontinence procedures
- Advanced minimally invasive hysterectomy myomectomy, and ovarian/tubal surgery
- Advanced hysteroscopy for diagnosis and treatment of bleeding, fibroids, polyps.
- Advanced urodynamics
- Complex benign gynecological surgery
- Labial and perineal reconstruction
- Reconstruction of the vulva
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation and physical therapy
Well Woman Screening Exams
Annual exams, breast exams, HPV vaccines
Your examination will include a pelvic examination and possibly a urine examination. Depending on your individual problem, other tests may also be necessary. These may include:
- Laboratory testing
- X-ray studies
Dr. Jaenicke is dedicated to providing a full range of gynecologic, urogynecologic and pelvic reconstructive surgical services for women of all ages. For more information on the conditions listed below and the services provided, please call the office at 606.638.4595 to make an appointment or speak with our knowledgeable staff.